20 Oct 2011

Topshop Butterfly Print Fabric Holdall Bag OR Knockoff Gucci Bag

Topshop Butterfly Print Fabric Holdall Bag
I went to the Startford Wesfield a few days ago and of course I had to make a stop at Topshop. While shopping this hang bag caught my eye, not that i liked the handbag i just taught it looks like a knock off Gucci handbag that you see in the market. Topshop is a well established business/brand and for their buyer  to think its ok to buy a bag that look so much like a knockoff designer hand bag I think its crazy.
The prints on the bag clearly looks like 2 G's joint together and in no way looks like a butterfly to me, every single detail on the bag just looks like a knockoff Gucci hand, from the prints to the colour. 

What do you think?

XoXo Patrice

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you! What were they thinking?!

    M xx

    cocktailsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...