21 Sept 2011

Fashion Dilemma Solved: Where can I buy the Capretta dress Kourtney Kardashian wore?


Reina asked: 
Where can I buy the dress Courtney Kardashian wore  it was a Capretta yellow dress or mustard?


LaBelleFemme Blog:
Hi Reina,
The dress is by Courtney Capretta also known as Capretta, from their Summer 11 collection. The dress is available on their website www.ccapretta.com
Hope I was helpful. :-)


If you have any fashion dilemma's send me an email at labellefemmi@gmail.com

XoXo Patrice

4 comments:

  1. i cant blame u for wanting this dress... I love Kourtney Ks fashion style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant blame you for wanting that dress... I love Kourtney Ks style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant blame you for wanting that dress... I love Kourtney Ks style

    http://sweetintenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The website's shopping link is "coming soon"
    Do you know anywhere else the dress can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...